Separation and divorce are becoming very common these days. Along with such events there is also the need for separating and dividing of properties and other assets. This is no easy task and we understand it better than anybody else. We are an organization that has been around for many years and each day we handle dozens of such separation and de-facto-relationship valuations.
We know how difficult and complex such valuations are. We have been able to make a place for ourselves in this highly competitive industry because of many reasons. A few of them are being mentioned hereunder:
• We understand that while most of these separation-related valuations have a time limit to it, we cannot afford to hurry through the process. This is mainly because even the slightest error in valuation figures could lead to a lot of heartburn and misunderstandings.
• We being a government approved and registered valuer are in the panel of many lawyers, attorneys and also Family Law Courts. Hence, the onus is on us to be extremely careful and cautious when it comes to taking up such valuations.
• We never come out with a valuation report without spending some quality time with our clients. We go in to the minutes of details and only then start the process of valuing the property.
• We do a good job of all the separation or de-facto relationship valuations in Melbourne because we employ the most effective time-tested methods and tools.
• We have a totally separate unit for handling such valuation and their job is to concentrate only such valuations. If needed we also visit the properties and then come out with the valuation reports.
One of our experienced property valuers are happy to discuss the property valuation you require in more detail. Contact the Office (03) 9020 1494 or send us an email and we’ll get back to you.
Please Contact Us for an INSTANT QUOTE, we won’t be beaten on price or service!