When it comes to transfer of ownership rights between individuals and other entities, there are two broad classifications. The first one is an “arms length transaction” that involves buying and selling of properties who are buyers and sellers in the strictest sense of the term.
On the other hand when there is a transfer of ownership between relatives this “arms length transaction” features does not exist. However, there is a stamp duty to be paid even for such transactions and this is where we come in to the picture.
We are a well known and successful real estate and property valuation company. We have our office in Melbourne and cater to the entire city and surroundings. We have a number of satisfied customers many of whom come with such related party transfer valuation requests. We are able to satisfy their needs better than others because:
• We understand related party transfer valuations better than anybody else.
• We also know that such property transfers often could be sensitive because of the absence of the buyer and seller relationships in the strictest sense of the term.
• The stamp duty valuation and the capital gains tax if any also needs to be taken into account when going in for such related party transfer valuations.
• Since we keep getting dozens of such requests on a regular basis, we have a separate team looking after such valuation requirements.
• We take care to ensure that the valuations are done in the most transparent manner so that both the parties do not have any reason to complain.
• We also are aware that many such valuation requests are quite urgent and hence we have mechanisms in place for adhering to such demanding time lines and turnaround times.
One of our experienced property valuers are happy to discuss the property valuation you require in more detail. Contact the Office (03) 9020 1494 or send us an email and we’ll get back to you.
Please Contact Us for an INSTANT QUOTE, we won’t be beaten on price or service!