Retrospective/Back Dated Valuations
There are timely changes in the rules and regulations made by the government. Government examines the timely change in the locations, planning of the surroundings and many other such factors which lead to change in the property valuations of the area. All the licensed valuers conduct the valuations according to the rules and standard set by the government and local authorities. At Valuations Victoria we are completely well versed with all the types of changes in the data and rules by the government.
Considering the following points regarding backdated valuations are beneficial:
• It can be difficult comparing the value of the property with some date from the past.
• All the calculations should be conduction with important methods and ways of calculating that are used. These special methods are not easily available and needed to be learned.
• A strong relationship with the local authorities and council is highly essential to get all types of perfect information.
• Considering this fact, we have excellent terms with our local agencies and government councils which make us your best choice.
• We are licensed and registered with “The Australian Property Council” so you can rest assured about our services and standards.
• We have good networks with all the related comities that are helpful for creating a database and also our turn out time is quite impressive.
• We are highly affordable and provide the best service.
Call us on (03) 9020 1494 today to get the best quotes. Or fill in the details in Contact Us and we will get back to you as quickly as we can, Hurry!